For the ideal solution to your home’s heating needs, trust the heating specialists at Spengler Heating & Air. With over 45 years experience and satisfaction guaranteed service, you’ll benefit from expertise and first-class customer care on every call. In addition to our prompt and professional service, enjoy $60 off any repair!
For fast and dependable heating and furnace service in communities throughout the Metro-East area including O’Fallon, Edwardsville, Belleville, Alton, Granite City, Swansea, Collinsville, Highland, and surrounding Illinois areas, call and speak with the experts at Spengler Heating & Air today.
Why Choose Spengler?
- Trusted Heating Experts. We have over 45 years of experience and are fully-licensed and insured.
- Written Warranties. We have the best manufacturers’ warranties plus all our work on heaters and furnaces is backed with a written warranty.
- Flexible Financing. We provide a great range of flexible financing options to approved applicants, which will help fit the cost of a furnace repair or replacement into your budget.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Service. Enjoy the Spengler customer service difference that comes backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
Our Services Include:
- Free Estimates On All New Heating Installations
Discover how you could be enjoying your new, energy efficient heating system, with our free estimates on all new installations.
- The Perfect New Heating System
With over 42 years experience we have the expertise to ensure your new system is correctly rated, sized and positioned for top operating efficiency, reliability and enjoyment. We’re not limited to a specific brand or system, so we’ll help you to choose the best brand and model of system to suit your individual heating needs and budget.
- Save On Heating
At Spengler Heating & Air we offer a number of ways for you to enjoy great savings, including year-round special offers and promotions, up-front prices and the improved efficiency and savings in running costs, that a professionally installed new heating system brings.
- Improved Energy-Efficiency
Modern systems are considerably more energy efficient when compared to those from just a few years ago, and we can assist you in choosing the right system with the best energy efficiency to suit your needs.
- Professional Installations
Always insist on a professional installation of your new heating system to ensure it reaches the maximum performance levels indicated in the manual and for reliable operation and enjoyment.
- The Best Features and Upgrades
We can assist with upgrades to your system, such as digital thermostats and home-zoning solutions, to help increase your level of home comfort.