Looking for ways to improve your home’s air conditioning energy-efficiency without sacrificing your comfort level? The specialists at Spengler Heating & Air will take you through your energy efficiency options. You’ll enjoy energy efficient cooling and heating when you choose Spengler to install your new AC system.
Why Choose Spengler?
- Trusted Experts. We have more than four decades of experience, an A+ rating from the BBB, and are fully licensed and insured heating and cooling experts.
- Written Warranties. We have the best manufacturers’ warranties and our work is backed with a written warranty.
- Flexible Financing. We provide a great range of flexible financing options to approved applicants, which will help fit the cost into your budget.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Service. The premium Spengler customer service comes backed with a satisfaction guarantee. The job isn’t done until our work is done to your satisfaction.
Our Services Include:
- Modern Heating & Cooling Technology
New technology has helped make air conditioning and heating systems more efficient than they were just a few years ago. If your system is more than ten years old, then you will notice the energy and cost savings that upgrading to a modern, more efficient system will bring. Some HVAC systems are as much as twice as efficient.
- Professional Installations
To get the best out of your new air conditioning or heating system, it’s always best to insist on a professional installation to ensure your new AC system is perfectly located and installed for maximum performance and energy efficiency.
- Expert Advice
It’s a common mistake for people to buy a new HVAC system that is completely inappropriate for the size of their home. Spengler can provide expert advice to help you choose the perfect system for your heating and cooling needs and ensure it will work efficiently.
- Air Conditioner & Heating Tune-Ups
If it’s been some time since you last had a tune-up on your air conditioner or heating then you could well be using too much energy and wasting money unnecessarily. Spengler’s expert technicians can help your AC system continue to operate at maximum potential capacity and efficiency, and reduce your chance of avoidable breakdowns.
- Home Zoning
Spengler’s Home Zoning solutions allow you to take greater control of your air conditioning and heating by enabling you to only cool or heat areas you choose, such as those in use, and improving your level of comfort while helping reduce your energy consumption and AC costs.
- Digital Programmable Thermostats
The EPA recommends digital programmable thermostats as one of the easiest ways to improve your home’s energy-efficiency. Spengler Heating & Cooling can provide expert advice and a professional thermostat installation so that you can start saving today.