Dear Spengler Co. Customers,
At the Spengler Company, I always ask this question at our company meetings: “What’s the most important part of your day?” I am then responded to with a resounding “Going home safe to your family that love you”. This is something we all believe in and practice daily. We do what we do at The Spengler Co. every day to provide for our families. The safety of our team, our customers and our customers families are the life blood of our business.
We are making the following increased procedures modifications to continue offering services to our customers during these challenging times of uncharted waters.
Modifications being implemented:
- We are continuing to run all business operations as normal.
- We have designated a point person in our HR department and are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from local and national health officials.
- We will be increasing sanitization of our tools, equipment and vehicles.
- We will sanitize our work area in your home after completing the job.
- We have already increased cleaning and disinfecting of our office location.
- We will be asking if anyone at your home is currently sick or experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms to protect our team.
- Hand washing and sanitization is being made a regular reminder to all of our employees.
- In lieu of the typical handshake greeting, we will be doing the Spengler wave when we meet you at your home.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they experience a fever or any other flu-like symptoms.
We are always here to help with any and all of your Plumbing, Heating and Cooling needs.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please call (618)-632-4433
If you have the opportunity to support local small business, I strongly encourage you to do so and thank you in advance for that support.
President – The Spengler Co.