Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors, not knowing that the air they are breathing may be more polluted than the air outside. The Environmental Protection Agency has reported that indoor air pollution levels can be 100 times higher than the air outdoors. The Spengler Company is here to help with complete air quality solutions for your home, featuring $60 off repairs.
Breathing contaminated air puts the health of you and your family at risk. In fact, the American College of Allergist says that 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. So take control of your indoor air quality by reducing pollutants that can contribute to headache, lung irritation and fatigue as well as more long-term conditions such as asthma, allergies and infectious diseases.
Why Choose Spengler?
- Trusted Experts. We have over 45 years of experience and are fully-licensed and insured.
- Written Warranties. We have the best manufacturers’ warranties plus all our work is backed with a written warranty.
- Flexible Financing. We provide a great range of flexible financing options to approved applicants, which will help fit the cost into your budget.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Service. Enjoy the Spengler customer service difference that comes backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
Learn More About Indoor Air Quality:
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- People spend 75-90% of their time indoors
- Exposure to airborne contamination is considerable.
- 50% of all major office buildings have contaminated heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC). If not properly maintained, they are a hotbed for growth of molds and bacteria.
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size then adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
Indoor Air Pollutants
There are 3 types of indoor air pollutants – Particulates, Microbials and Gases. Therefore, in order to make an apples-to-apples comparison, we must compare what each type of indoor air quality product is attempting to do. There is an industry rule of thumb:
“If it is alive you have to kill it.”
“If it is dead you have to trap it.”
Particulates are tiny particles suspended in the air. Common particulates include residential pollen, dust mites, dust, smoke and dander (skin flakes). Particulate diameters are measured in microns and range from .001 to 1,000 microns. These dimensions represent the continuum from a few molecules up to the size where particles can no longer be airborne.
These are bacteria, germs, viruses, fungi, spores and mold. Although bacteria are small in size and usually microscopic, they have an amazing ability to do damage to all living organisms including humans. Many everyday illnesses are also caused by viruses like the common cold or the flu. Mold can be a dangerous allergen, cause infections, and destroy property requiring extensive repair and rebuilding.
Indoor odors are caused by things like pets, cooking, garbage exist in every home and office. Gases, such as benzene, formaldehyde, chloroform, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, etc., are released from furniture, cabinets, carpets, cleaning chemicals, insulation, insect sprays, hair sprays, etc. Manufactures use chemicals to make these products and they give off gases, or evaporate, these chemicals into the air in your home.
Smart Home Air Purification System Advantage
The SMART HOME AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM is proactive and uses oxygen to aggressively seek out and destroy pollutants at the source – in the air and on sources, before they can reach your family, clients or employees.
The SMART HOME AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM (Air Purifier) is installed inside of the ventilation system of your home or office building. It uses light, water and oxygen to produce “Mother Nature’s friendly cleaners” – hydro-peroxides. These cleaners circulate through your conditioned air space and kill airborne and surface viruses, bacteria, mold, odors and VOCs before they can spread.
- Kills 99% of Bacteria, Viruses and Mold ( Surface and Airborne)
- Kills 85% of Gases and Odors
- Approved by EPA
- Used by US Government, schools, hospitals, nursing home, cruise ships, restaurant chains, daycare centers, commercial buildings and residential homes
Satisfaction Guaranteed Service
We’re so sure you’ll be completely satisfied with our service, we guarantee it!
To improve the indoor air quality in your home in the Greater St. Louis or Metro-East Illinois areas, call and speak with the home comfort experts at Spengler Heating & Air today.