For fast, same-day air conditioning repair service in the Metro East area including O’Fallon, Belleville, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Shiloh, Alton, Highland, Granite City, Fairview Heights, and surrounding Illinois communities, you can rely on the expertise and great customer service of the staff at Spengler Heating & Cooling.
With more than four decades of experience, we’ve worked with all brands and models of AC systems and know how to get your air conditioning system working again quickly. In addition to our trusted service, enjoy $60 off any air conditioning repair.
Why Choose Spengler?
- Trusted Experts. We have more than four decades of experience, an A+ rating from the BBB, and are fully licensed and insured heating and cooling experts.
- Written Warranties. We have the best manufacturers’ warranties and our work is backed with a written warranty.
- Flexible Financing. We provide a great range of flexible financing options to approved applicants, which will help fit the cost into your budget.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Service. The premium Spengler customer service comes backed with a satisfaction guarantee. The job isn’t done until our work is done to your satisfaction.
Our Services Include:
- Fast, Same Day Air Conditioning Repairs
Call now for a free estimate. Don’t be left hot and uncomfortable unnecessarily when your AC system breaks down, as we have HVAC technicians available from multiple locations to ensure a fast response to your air conditioning system repair needs.
- All Brands – All Models
Regardless of the particular type of air conditioning unit you may have, at Spengler we have the skills, experience, and parts to fix any brand or model quickly with same-day service.
- We Save You Money
Save money with our regular promotions, up-front pricing, and energy efficient air conditioning solutions.
- Workmanship Guarantees
Gain extra assurance knowing that all of our air conditioning workmanship comes fully covered with a written warranty.
- Clear, Up-Front Prices
For your convenience and peace of mind, we provide full up-front pricing options before starting any work.
- Clean & Tidy
In addition to your air conditioning system operating as it should, you won’t even know we’ve been there. Our technicians wear boot covers and use work area mats to keep all mess to a minimum and will always clean up before leaving.